Saturday, August 2, 2008

Heise Swimming Pool

To beat the heat, Matt and I decided to go swimming! We drove 25 minutes to a place called Heise, it is heated by hot springs. They have a diving board, waterslide, a pool, and another pool heated by the springs. It was fun to get away and cool down.


Matt doing the gangster lean.

Matt loves the pool!
So I learned that Matt is a better swimmer then me and everytime I would swim close to him, he would swim off and I would end up chasing him all around the pool. Boy did I get my workout!

3 comments:

Jill said...

You are such a cute couple. That sounds like a great pool. Does it get that hot in Idaho? Seriously? We were 112 today. Now that is HOT! Hey post your address. I will send you and matt a copy of the newest family video.

Alisha said...

Yay for blogging! I think it's cute, I like the blue background!

The Six Moores said...

Nikki! Thanks for the e-mail. I put you on my blog favorits. You two are so cute together and your wedding dress was soooooo beautiful!!! Love & miss ya babe
Amy