Monday, January 18, 2010

I'M 23!!

January 14 was my birthday and I had a wonderful birthday! Matt came to my work and we had Panera for lunch. After work we met up with my family at Texas Roadhouse. I love steak!!! Next we went back to the Tietjens for some cake. My sweet mother made my favorite strawberry cake. Christa joined us as well for some cake. I love living so close to family!







This picture was taken at Crown Center on the ice rink. The woman next to my mom is our hilarious friend Rachel. She is the funniest girl to be around. The ward has the tradition to go ice-skating every year around Christmas time. It was really fun.


4 comments:

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Happy Birthday Nicci!!! It sure looked amazing! I am glad to hear you are enjoying the midwest! I miss living by my parents! So jealous!

Brittney said...

Happy b-day! I am SO going to Roadhouse for my b-day, too! I feel old! My little babysitting family is all grown up! Crazy!

Seeing all these pictures of your family makes me miss them! You guys were like my 2nd family in Poky! Tell them all hello!

The Six Moores said...

Nikki you look great! happy bday! It looks like you had a good one! Tell your mamma hi for me. I sure love your family. Maybe in the next few years we will plan a trip out to see ya'll again.

Jill said...

Happy LATE birthday! I love all your new posts. You are beautiful with your short sassy hair cut. It sounds like you had a great b-day. I can't believe you have been married 2 years now. Time is going FAST! I think you are a such a joy. I love ya, jill