Saturday, February 6, 2010

My new love...

Matt's aunt Rita from Germany, was so kind to remember my birthday that she sent me some extra mula. I've been wanting to paint or make some curtains for our aptarment for awhile. Needless to say I was thrilled when I received her gift in the mail!!! I owe all the credit to my mother. I picked out the style and the fabric while she basically sewed them up while I "supervised." I enjoyed making them with her, we laughed and created memories. It's amazing what a little fabric can do to a place. The curtains brighten up the room and make it look more homier. I also love red, I think its so bright and cheery which is needed right now in our lives, we are so sick of the snow!!! Matt and I always joke and say that snow is one of the many reasons we were excited to leave Idaho.



2 comments:

BriANDaleen said...

Oooo, super cute! You guys did a great job!

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

So cute!! I love them! Can you and your mom make me some too?