Sunday, January 16, 2011

I'm 24!!


Friday, January 14th I turned the big whoppin 24. The kids are work sang Happy Birthday to me and then asked me where the cake was...oops! I told them it was at my mom's house and they asked if they could go to my mom's house! They were really wanting some cake! Sarah then came and brought me roses at work. After work I beat Matt home and saw a present on the kitchen counter. When he got home I opened it and saw a TREK manual and thought "Wow what am I going to do with this?" He then walks out of the bathroom with the bike! He had it hidden in the shower! I was really shocked and excited! Kansas has great trails to ride on in the summer time. Now we can both go together or when I want to ride with my mom, I won't have to borrow Matt's bike. We then went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse, I love to get the steak and mashed potatoes, plain. Afterwards we went back to the Tietjen's for cake and presents. My mom makes my favorite strawberry cake! When she cut the cake she put a big chunk of a chocolate bar. The best part too is she does these chocolate curls on top of the cake!




















Matt even put a cream bow on the front... how cute is that!






















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: