Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Three Years!

Wow does time fly! On the fifteen of February, Matt and I celebrated our third Anniversary! First he surprised me with a dozen roses at work and had lunch with the kids and I. Later, we decided to go out to dinner. I planned on surprising Matt with his favorite restaurant, The Peach Tree down on Power and Light District. However, while at work, I found out they went out of business! So we decided to go down to the Plaza to the Cheese Cake Factory. I had a delicious Prime Sirloin Steak and Matt got the Salmon. We then took home a Reese Peanut Butter Cup Cheese Cake. I was so full that I could have only one bite and learned my lesson... don't expect to get a bite the next day! I love Matt more than the day I married him. Our trials have made us stronger and I am so happy that he is my eternal companion! Everyday he makes me laugh!

No comments: