Friday, November 18, 2011

Breaking Dawn!

Thanks to Christa, we were able to get wonderful seats at the 8:00 pm showing of Breaking Dawn. She was there in line at 1:30 pm. She said some people showed up at 9:00 am to get in line. Susan, Mom, Janae, Christa, Rachel, and another sister from third ward are in the picture of above. More women came, and we had a blast. Nothing is being than being in a theater full of Twilight fans, gasping, wooing, and whistling over Edward and Jacob. I thought this was the best one yet. There was humor and sizzling moments. Can't wait till the next one!

3 comments:

BriANDaleen said...

Yeah, pure awesomeness!!!

Jill said...

I know you are waiting for me to respond to your call, fb message or blog message. About how to slurp your blog into a book. I can't remember exactly how to do it. But in January I will be making my 2011 book and I will figure it out again. I will take notes and let you know how i did it. Is that okay? Your pictures are darling. I loved them all. Missed you and Matt this Thanksgiving.

Jill said...

Hey send me over your address. Want to send you a christmas card.