Sunday, January 29, 2012

I turned a whoopin 25!

For dinner we went to Jose Peppers. I got the grilled chicken Fajita wrap, which Katie introduced me to and love.
San Fransisco 49ers were playing the New Orleans Saints and it was a neck and neck game! Here is dad overly excited about the win! The restaurant would go crazy when the Saints would score and then when the 49ers would score. Dad was the most supportive 49ers fan there! He was the loudest, "Yes, Yes, Yes!" You know what I am talkin about Katie! He is so entertaining when he gets this excited!
The famous cake my mom makes me every year! I love it!
We went bowling later that night. My dad killed us with my mom coming in second. I came in third and Matt and Sarah close.





Christa took me shopping earlier that day. We went to Charming Charlies. If you haven't heard or been, its worth coming to Kansas for! Great news: Rita and Werner are coming the end of Feb. to visit from Germany!!!

No comments: