Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Paris continued...

We saw this old car and it only gets better....
Someone really loves and cares about this car, so much that they use a club to prevent anyone from stealing it! In reality Matt says it would only delay them a few seconds from stealing it! Ha Ha
Matt learning to knitt! First his grandmother tired to teach me and Matt was teasing me, so I challenge him to try! That was a mistake, he was better than me! I am glad someone will be able to knit our kids some socks! Aunt Rita helping. (Notice where Matt has the string/yarn, in his mouth!!!)
We all got a good laugh watching him!

3 comments:

Tina Braegger said...

Oh my heavens! I saw that you had a blog from McCall's..how the heck are you?? You guys are so cute! So are you still going to school or are you done now? Ty and I have a blog too, www.thebraeggerfamily.blogspot.com

Jill said...

I am impressed! I knew Matt was talented but I didn't know he had so many domestic skills. It must run in his family, grandmother!

alma and nicole smith said...

oh man!! i forgot you guys went to europe!! i want to hear all about it...or find the time to read all about it :) i'm happy you have a blog too! you can just go here and i give a direct link to the program i have: http://almanicole.blogspot.com/2008/04/check-it-out.html