Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Matt in Heaven

Matt had been looking at flat screens online for awhile. I could tell he really wanted one. During the seven week break and after we had gotten back from vacation he was working alot. He would leave at 8a.m. and I wouldn't see him till 8:30 at night. Well one day as we were strolling through the store we decided to check out the flat screens (first big mistake!). Next we noticed that K-Mart was having a sale on televisions and Wall-Mart will match prices(2nd big mistake). After much debate and evaluation I gave in and we ended up walking out with one. We really did get a good deal on it! I have never seen Matt so giddy!


Have you ever seen a man so happy? :D

Ha Ha, this cracks me up! This is how esctatic he was!
I think he has found a new love!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Matt - Next time there is a good game on TV, I'm coming over to watch on your new beauty... Maybe we should invite our wives too. They can cook for us!! haha