Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Matt!

Matt turned 23 on November 22. All day he kept saying, "I'm so old!" I would just roll my eyes and say, "No your not." Ha Ha but I will ask him when he is 80 and see what he says. I woke up and made him waffles with a strawberry and banana smoothie. He then opened his gifts. His mom gave him the sweater and jeans he is wearing along with some Brian Regan DVDs. I gave him some dress shoes that he has been wanting for awhile, some cologne, and then his favorite cereal is Cinnamon Toast Crunch (he loves it, he will just sit and eat it by the box alone). We then went out later with Justina and Curtis Checketts to Stockmans. Matt ordered a delicious Salmon and I had the fajita salad. Michael, Christa, and my family, we have decided we are going there when you all come up for my graduation. Its out of this world kind of food! Then we went and saw the new James Bond 007 movie! Matt is such a great husband. He works so hard in school and in supporting us. He always makes me laugh and brings a smile to my face. I am grateful we can be together forever. I truly married my best friend.
Matt's Aunt Rita, gave him Uno Spin! It is really a fun and gives the regular uno a little spice!
Letter from Grandma Tietjen

No comments: