Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A new skirt, and BIG news!!!

So here is the big news... (no I am not pregnant) I am graduating in April now instead of July!!!! I am so excited! The only thing I am nervous about is I will be taking 17 credits, which I have never taken that many. I usually go to school in the summer and fall but I was able to get on fast grad. After I graduate, all I will have to do is my internship. Matt will just be working since he will be done with his Associates here at BYU-Idaho in December. Matt and I have enjoyed living in Rexburg but excited for some new adventures!! Matt will be applying for schools here in the future.

A little while ago, my mom was kind of enough to send me this fun skirt and some new shoes. She has been wanting to see it on me, so here is a picture mom. What girl doesn't love to recieve a new outfit in the mail!?! Thanks mom, I love it! It was very thoughtful and kind of you. That is one thing I miss rooming with Erin, sharing clothes! I felt like I had a whole another closet! (Don't mind the mess in the back, we were moving into our new apt. the next week so life was a little crazy for us!)

1 comment:

Jill said...

Your mom always has such good taste in clothes. You look darling. I can't see the shoes, though.