Friday, April 17, 2009

***Twilight****

My mother-in-law, brought up the movie Twilight when she was here and we watched it and of course I have my mother's disease, I feel asleep during it. Well she then left me the book and I have become infatuated with it! I read the first book in two days, then I got the second from the library, and read that in two days and now I am on the third book eclipse. When they first came out, I didn't know why everyone was obsessing over them but now I can see why. I have watched the movie all the way through and think Edward is so good-looking and mysterious! The second book was a struggle because Edward went away. I told my mother about my newest obsession and she wanted to know if I was still fixing Matt lunch and dinner, so don't worry I haven't let our marriage go down the drain. We are moving next week and I have almost all the packing done and I figure its better then me out spending poor Matt's hard earn money. Every time Bella is with Jacob, I just want her to leave that boy alone and stick to Edward. I plan to have the 3rd book done by Wednesday so I can return it to the library. The books are so good!!!! I can't wait for the 2nd movie to come out in November. Is there anyone else that loves this series?


2 comments:

BriANDaleen said...

Love it! I've read the whole series multiple times! I can't wait for you to get to the fourth book...so different than all the others. I'm right there with you, except I'm not a big fan of who they chose for the movie...he's not my Edward!

Bryan & Celinda said...

OH dear sweet Nicci!!! WE ALL LOVE THEM!!!!! :) If you don't you NUTS!!!! jk Bryan even liked them.....on a girl level!! But he went to see the movie with me in the theatres for my b-day & he waited in line when it came out to buy!!! What a good hubs!!! :) Sure do miss ya!!! Luvs!!!