Friday, April 17, 2009

Graduation!!!

Friday, April 10, 2009 was graduation. Our family came up Thursday. It was so fun to have them here. Scott was down at Provo and had class so he was unable to make it. Katie is taking some tough class this year and felt like she couldn't miss school. Commencement was at 9 a.m. and then the receiving of the diplomas was at 11:00. It feels so good to be done. In a way I am going to miss BYU-ID but glad to be finished with tests, finals, and projects. I think I will miss the learning aspect. It was great to have the newest apostle there, Elder Neil L. Andersen as our guest speaker. President Clark addressed us to stay close to our Heavenly Father, serve, and to not get caught up in the world. Then Elder Andersen, referred to Wisdom. He also disussed turning our hearts to the Lord and not to the World. It was such a wonderful day! I am so grateful for my family, Matt's family, and escpecially Matt's support. I couldn't have done it without them. (Sarah, I am sorry I don't have any pictures with you, they must be on Christa's or mom's camera.)






My cap was driving me nuts all day. I felt like my hair was being killed by it. Matt was a real sweet heart and gave me these beautiful pearl necklace and earrings for my graduation gift.
This gown made me look like a large marge!

Some fun girls I had some classes with and gott to really know!












2 comments:

BriANDaleen said...

Yeah, congrats! Way to go!

The Six Moores said...

Congrats! Nikki. How is life back home now? I hope all is great.