Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Matt's Birthday

Matt's Birthday was on the 22nd of November. He now can drive a Budget truck without paying $100. Christa had us over for dinner and I said I would bring the cake. Matt said he wanted white on white. Weeks before I decided to make him a guitar cake. So I researched it and went on to youtube and watched the video of this TV woman making this guitar cake. Afterwards I thought, piece of cake! Wow afterwards, now I know why so many wives/moms go to the bakery and order a cake! Matt kept saying, "I really don't have to have a guitar cake, just a cake will do." Nope I was going to do it. Overall I hope he had an awesome day. I am so grateful for him. He makes me laugh and is so kind to me. One thing that I appreciate about Matt is he is the brains of our marriage. He is taking some bio classes and occasionally I quiz him, the material just goes right over my head. Oh I just have to brag about this one thing. I came home from work one day and he had dinner going with laundry started. WOW!! It made my day. I am so grateful for him. Love you babe.





(Sorry this pictures are random, I had a hard time putting them in order)



Matt's aunt was here from Germany and asked for a live performance. Isn't he amazing??!!! He doesn't read music just goes by listening to it and from memory.

No comments: