Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Watch out Peru!

Monday Scott flew out to Utah to enter the MTC today! So weird to think he will be gone for two whole years! We know he will be a great missionay and will bring alot of souls happy as they come unto Christ. There was not a dry eye (well except for Matt) after he hugged us all and said goodbye. One thing Scott said to me was "Don't have any kids while I'm gone." It will be interesting to see how our family changes in two years. I admire his courage to live in a third world country. I couldn't do it.




3 comments:

Spencer and Chelsea Coon said...

Hes going to be a GREAT missionary! We missed you at Thanksgiving, I hope you guys are doing good and hopefully well be able to see you guys soon! Love ya!

Jill said...

Miss you guys at Thanksgiving! What a great family bonding moment! What a great family you have!

Brittney said...

Nicci! Holy cow! It is so good to see pictures of your family! I can't believe Scott in old enough to be a missionary! Tell your family Hi! I sent you an invite to our blog! If your parents want an invite too, tell them to send me their email address! Hope everything is going great! I will be checking in on you now! Isn't blogging a great way to keep up with people? I love it! Have a great Christmas!