Monday, July 19, 2010

Donut Falls

Wednesday we went up Big Cottonwood Canyon to see Donut Falls. Well of course we had to be some Donuts along! It's named Donut Falls because within the water fall, there is a rock with a hole and water just pouring through it. Matt and I first hiked the wrong side of the falls and weren't able to see it until my cousin Adam took me up.


Here is Aaron Jensen enjoying what is left of the chocolate! Ha ha, I died laughing when I saw him doing this, I just had to get a picture of him getting the chocolate off the box with his finger and then licking it.






Hiking to the falls. Notice Matt with the Donut Box!


Katie, I, and Matt on our way to the falls.

Mom, Katie, and I.


Gloria Coon, Jill, and Sarah.


The family enjoying their donuts!


Miriam, Sarah, Elizabeth, and Tiffany

The two Katies!

Here is Kelli Jensen running from just being in the fall.


Donut Falls! There was no way I was going to get in the water with a white tee-shirt! I don't know what I was thinking.


My cousin Adam.


Right before you enter the cave or the falls.


Adam Jensen


Me when Matt and I climbed the wrong side of the falls but the view was beautiful! Although I hated climbing down, it was very steep.


Matt and I. It was so beautiful up in the mountains.

Kelli Jensen and Jill Coon.

Cute Cousins!

Adam lookin good in the hat.

No comments: