Monday, July 19, 2010

More Pictures from the Reunion

Grant and Jill Coon

Mom

Paul and Melissa Coon

Elizabeth Jensen, Sarah, Joe Coon, and Ryan Coon


Brigham Coon, and Miriam Jensen



Cute baby Ike Coon!


Dad, Gloria Coon, and Hannah Coon. The two little girls are pretty funny. Hannah calls wedgies, "snuggies!"


Matt and I out on Kelli's front porch. She has a wonderful view of Utah Lake along with the mountains.


My two beautiful sisters! I love them so much. Sarah will be fourteen in October and Katie is seventeen starting her senior year! We sure missed Scott. He has been out for seven months and was just asked to be a Trainer. He was pretty shocked! On Thursday everyone went to Lagoon. Matt and I met up with Matt's friend Brett Royer, and had lunch and then went shopping at the Gateway in downtown Salt Lake City. It was great to see the temple. Oh speaking of temples, we went to the Draper Temple on Tuesday! What a gorgeous temple! To finish up our trip, we stopped in Buena Vista Colorado and floated the Arkansas River with Buffalo Joes! Bob was our guide and one of the experienced ones. I wasn't feeling to great so I didn't take any pictures but we had a blast on the rapids. Half way through we stopped and had steak, corn, and salad. The second half was more exciting compared to the first half. Overall we had a wonderful vacation!

2 comments:

Danny & Alyssa Coon said...

Looks like you all had so much fun. I'm so sad we missed out! We'll be there for sure next time. Miss you guys!

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!!! I love family reunions! I hope you and Matt are doing well! You are such an adorable couple!