Saturday, June 30, 2012

Baby Shower

 Mom, Michelle Lyons, and Casey Cline playing baby bingo.


 I love pink!

 Car seat cover.  Michelle Lyons made this, I love the pattern!

 M for Mckendrick!

 bath toys!
 Can't wait to bathe her in this pink tub.

 Look at how cute this dress is!
 Michelle and Melissa Morris. 
 Lynda A., Liz Wilson, Jean Aulick, and Christa.

 Little elephant blanket.  So soft!

 Bow that Melissa made.  Can't wait to put it on her head.  I love big bows!

 Liz Wilson made the diaper cake which will be very handy in a few months!
Everyone that came to the shower minus Casey.  Liz and Melissa were so kind and thoughtful to throw me a baby shower, I'm so grateful!

2 comments:

Keisha, Bryce, Kylee, and Kaydee said...

Congrats of the baby! I haven't checked blogs in forever! I am so excited for you guys!!! You look adorable!

Kristie said...

Congratulations on the baby! My parents just got Katie's wedding announcement. She is beautiful! I can't believe how things have changed since you left.