Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cross Country Ski trip

So I figure since Matt and I are living in snow country I might as well take advantage of it. The school offers so many activities to do in the snow and one of them is cross country skiing. When my family and I lived in Pocatello, Idaho my mom would take Scott and I skiing every once in awhile and in elementary school I went cross country skiing too. So I decided to try it once again. I got one of my good friends Justina to go with me. We went up by Targhee at a place called Harriman. We had a BLAST! It was so fun (a workout let me tell ya, I am also a pro now at getting up after falling)! There was so much snow!!! It was so nice to be out in nature, we saw moose, and ducks. It was so nice to get away and realize how grateful I am for Heavenly Father's beautiful creations. The trees were covered in snow, it looked like a winter wonderland. It was also fun to have some girl time.


Matt totally cracked up when he saw me in my sexy ski bibs, I know I look like a dork but hey they kept me warm and from getting wet!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

Happy Birthday (way late, sorry!)
I also think your ski bib is totally awesome!
How are you guys doing? It's been a while since we've seen you!

Jill said...

We are waiting for an update on the blog. How are we supposed to keep up if you are not updating??

Grant