Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Birthday


So I am a little late but January 14 was my birthday. I turned 22. I can't believe I am that old. It just feels like yesterday I was getting my divers license. Matt was really sweet, he got up made me a fruit smoothie and blueberry muffins. He then was so excited about my presents he made me open them before he had to go to work and I had to go to school. I received a cute sweater and an exercise ball with a workout dvd. Christa and Michael were kind and gave me a fun winter skirt with a sweater. My family gave me a belt with a cute blue jacket. My sisters were sweet and gave me fun Valentine Place Mats with hearts on it. Then when Matt got off work we went to Applebee's for dinner. We had to rush a little bit because I have a 7-10:00 (I know shoot me!) class every Wednesday night. When I came home to my surprise Matt had gone to DQ and got me a Reeses Cup Ice-Cream Cake!!! It was so delicious!!!! I had a wonderful birthday and am so blessed to have a good husband!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a great day. I love your haircut you are absolutely beautiful. I think Matt loves you A LOT! You are a cute couple and we love you both.

The Six Moores said...

Happy B-day on the 14th! Can you belive you have been married almost 1 YEAR! Crazy, time flys hu!
Have a great anaversary in 2 weeks!