Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas in Kansas

My family has the Wii and so for Christmas they received from Santa Wii Fit. One of the fitness activities is doing the Hula Hoop. I am here to testify that after doing it for a minute you are tired! You have to go as fast as you can or you loose!
Here is Katie, she looks like she is raising the roof, go Kate!

Here is my mom, she is probably going to laugh when she sees this, but I thought her family might get a kick out of this!

I love her! She makes me laugh!

Here is Brett
Sorry the order got messed up, for more laughter, scroll down!

Christmas Day at the McKendrick's home. At the last moment Angus decided he wanted to be in the picture. Katie and Sarah are my sisters.

Ha Ha, I love this picture of my babe. He is really swinging those hips!



Here is Greg


Here is my dad


The Sunday night before we left, we had some friends come over. Here is Matt's mom Christa playing Catch Phrase.


Katie, Matt, and Greg




Brett trying to get his team to guess the word!


Brett's friend, Sarah, and my mom


Even though Matt didn't go to the ballet (he was heartbroken) I grabbed a picture with him

Cute House my mom and Sarah made.


After the ballet with Grandma. It was wonderful!


All the girls that went to the Nutcracker Ballet!
Sarah, Me, Katie, My Mom, Grandma Tietjen, and Christa
More pictures are soon to come they are on Matt's camera and its currently dead.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Nicci! I can't believe you are 22 years old. You are so beautiful with that new haircut! I just love your new look. Very much like a model. Hope you have a fun day. Love ya lots.

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

It looks like you had so much fun over Christmas break! I wish I could have spent more time in the midwest! I am jealous! By the way you mother is beautiful! She looks a lot like you! You both are stunning! I hope you enjoyed your three day weekend! See you tomorrow!

Bryan & Celinda said...

your mom cracks me up!!!!!!!!!!!! I love your hair short!!! miss ya!!!