Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sarah's 14th Birthday!

On the second of October, Sarah turned the big 14! I remember when I was fourteen and how excited I was to attend the Stake Dances. Sarah's first dance is coming up and she says she's going to turn the dances around and get everyone to dance! We've given her a heads up on they youth now of days just stand around and talk and the girls typically ask the guys. I don't know, hopefully times have changed. So Matt and I kidnapped her and took her to breakfast at I-Hop! Matt ordered pancakes and hashbrowns. Sarah had twelve girls over later that night and we played Minute to Win it games! It was really fun! My mom typically makes us a home made cakes for our birthdays, well this year Sarah asked for a chocolate Costco cake (which surprised my mom, because what child wouldn't kill for a home made cake)! Sarah and I both got crepes with fruit. I love you Sarah and hope you have a wonderful year!


1 comment:

Brittney said...

Holy cow! I remember when Sarah was born. I am getting old! Tell your family hi!